Joger

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

As one of tourist destination, Bali must have souvenir shops. One of them is Joger :D If you've been to Bali and you didn’t visit this one, it means your holiday in Bali wasn’t perfect :D

Sorry, I don't have my own Joger Picture :( So I searched to Google, and I found this pic

At first, Joger just available in Kuta. But now, Joger is also available on the road to Bedugul. Joger, as the famous souvenir shop in Bali, sells many kinds of unique souvenirs. One of the biggest attraction of Joger is the unique T-shirt which contains funny and attractive quotes. No wonder if every holiday season comes, Joger always visited by the tourists who jostled for a variety of unique trinkets there :D
Incidentally, yesterday my family and I went to walk to Bedugul and passed Joger. Out of curiosity, I was visiting there. And when I entered the shop, I was surprised, there was many visitors came there to shop! In Joger, I bought some knick-knacks like a lion-shaped glass that look very funny. I also bought some shirts, one of them has black color with Joger-writing. For the price, it isn’t a problem. I think, the price offered there is quite cheap. Moreover, the souvenirs which are sold here is very unique, of course, the price doesn’t matter :D
So, are you interested to buy some of unique souvenirs from Joger? Don’t miss out on holiday to Bali without buying souvenirs in Joger :D

I hope this information will be useful for you :) Comments and suggestions are welcome: D
Btw, when I visited the Joger in Bedugul, I photographed a lotus in the pond in the Joger area. What do you think about the picture? Hehe :D

10 comments:

Gangsar79 December 22, 2009 at 5:08 AM  

i ever go to Bali but i want to visit Bali again

riya December 22, 2009 at 7:59 AM  

well, lets visit bali again! maybe you can meet me, hehe .. by the way, where r u from?

Gangsar79 December 23, 2009 at 1:11 AM  

i'm from Tulungagung Jawa Timur but now i work in south of korea maybe next year when i go home i'll came by in BAli again

Dwitia Iswari December 23, 2009 at 7:59 PM  

olla ria :D
actually i wanna use indonesian for my comment, but it seems that evrybody use english so well =A=
firstly : you search that pic on google? kinda my daily activity when blogging, i search all pics in my blog on google, hahahaha :D
second : for gangsar 79, wah? south of korea? i really wanna go there, you've to invite me ! xD

riya December 24, 2009 at 2:21 AM  

dwitia iswari :
@thanks to commented :P
yeyeyeaaaa, i know that u just copas from google, heheheh :DD
@gangsar :
don't invite her :D
*hahaha, just kidding :)

Dwitia Iswari December 25, 2009 at 7:34 PM  

heyy =A=
i am not copying all that stuff,
i found the article, search more informations, then post it on my blog :p xD
@gangstar : don't listen to that little crazy girl :P :D

riya December 27, 2009 at 12:42 AM  

not sure with you , hehe :D
@gangsar : dont listen to that girl yg ngaku* waras dan ngatain aku gila :DD
just kidding :D

Dwitia Iswari December 27, 2009 at 2:22 AM  

awas kamu ya :DD *akhirnya bisa pake bhs indonesia =v=

Post a Comment

free counters

About This Blog

My name is riya, I'm now 13 years old. I made this blog in December 2009. This blog was made with the aim of telling my experience during my stay in Bali. I'm Balinese, but when i was child, i didn't stay in Bali. And now, I live in Bali. I think Bali is very beautiful! Therefore, I made this blog so that the others who want to know about Bali can also know about Bali, though only via the Internet. I hope you enjoy reading it :)

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP