Kuta Beach

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Kuta Beach is one of many beautiful beach in Bali which has a great appeal for the tourists who come to Bali. Many local tourists or even foreign tourists come here, especially on holiday. Kuta Beach is located in Badung Regency, Southern Denpasar.



Kuta Beach is very famous for the very beautiful sunset view. No wonder when the sunset comes, Kuta Beach always full of tourists. Beside the great view of the sunset, this beach also has a pretty good waves for water sports, like surfing. Many surfer, ranging from the beginner to the expert come to this place to enjoy surfing here. As you can see on the pic, there are so many tourists there.
At night, Kuta Beach is alive with night life. Many discotheques, dance clubs, and pubs are visited by the tourists. There are also some restaurants that serve many kinds of food, start from Balinese Foods to International Foods. If you are lucky, you can enjoy the performance of Balinese Dancers that staged in the restaurant. The shopping-places are also visited, we can find Balinese handicrafts here. I suggest, if you want to go to Kuta at night, you should go on foot. Because, if you bring your car, you'll spend a lot of your time to wait for traffic-jam than enjoying of this place :)
I hope this information will be useful, thanks for the visit. Comments and suggestions are welcome :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters

About This Blog

My name is riya, I'm now 13 years old. I made this blog in December 2009. This blog was made with the aim of telling my experience during my stay in Bali. I'm Balinese, but when i was child, i didn't stay in Bali. And now, I live in Bali. I think Bali is very beautiful! Therefore, I made this blog so that the others who want to know about Bali can also know about Bali, though only via the Internet. I hope you enjoy reading it :)

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP