Rafting at Ayung River

Sunday, December 20, 2009

On December 18th, 2009, my dad's friends from Mataram came to Bali for a vacation. They were on vacation for 3 days. During the holidays, they plan to visit some tourism-places in Bali :D When they dropped by my house, they invited me to come with them. Yea! So happy :D Our first destination is to Ubud. There, we would hold a rafting :D

Rafting Program that we use for rafting is Mega Rafting. Incidentally, my father was googling to find information about some rafting programs in Bali. And my father was interested to try Mega Rafting, because Mega Rafting has the longest track, which is 10 km.

The services offered was quite good. To get to the Mega Rafting, we were picked up using a mini-bus that can hold approximately 16 people. After arriving at Mega Rafting, we were greeted by very friendly. After confirmed the cost of rafting, we were welcome to wait to get ready. During the wait we could get a drink like tea or coffee which free of charge. Then we were welcome to use the rafting equipments, like helmets and buoy. Once ready, we headed to the Ayung River, which lies below the preparation-place. To get there, we had to down about 400 steps of the stair. Then, we prepared the boat, and got rafting :D During rafting, there are lots of very beautiful view! Our boat several times stucked on big rocks, but then get through. That was very exciting! As already known, the distance from start point to the finishing point is 10 km, and it takes approximately 2 hours.

This is my pic, the girl on the left-side is me :D

After we reached the finishing point, we were invited to clean the body then we can get a lunch from the restaurant which were there. Ater that, we can back up the stairs to return to the parking lot and go home.

This rafting experience is one of my experiences to enjoy the beauty of Bali. This is an unforgettable experience! Especially, this rafting was guided by professional guides who are experienced so there weren't any doubt :D

In addition, during the way to the parking lot, I also photographed some exciting objects! I think the result was quite good for a beginner photographer like me :D
want to see the results? Check this out! :D

That's all about my first destination on my December Holiday :D

Don't forget to gimme a comment :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters

About This Blog

My name is riya, I'm now 13 years old. I made this blog in December 2009. This blog was made with the aim of telling my experience during my stay in Bali. I'm Balinese, but when i was child, i didn't stay in Bali. And now, I live in Bali. I think Bali is very beautiful! Therefore, I made this blog so that the others who want to know about Bali can also know about Bali, though only via the Internet. I hope you enjoy reading it :)

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP