Villa Jepun Seminyak

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Still in the Christmas and New Year Holiday in the month of December, I went back to get vacation in Bali :)
But yes, we willt be tired to traveling.. Well, I think I need to find a hotel. Incidentally, I have a friend, and he has a villa in the Seminyak, Bali. Who would not want to stay near Seminyak? There's lots of places to shop in Seminyak :D
The name of the villa is Villa Jepun. This villa is located on Nakula Street in Legian. It's a nice villa, there are 5 separate villas. There are also Internet network :D There's a swimming pool, so you can swim in there.
By the way, I had an opportunity to photograph this villa :D Here is the picture :

It's nice, isn't it? :)


For more information you can googling it :D
Don't forger to give a comment! Thanks for reading :D

4 comments:

Unknown January 22, 2010 at 8:58 PM  

I agree it seems to be a very nice villa. Which are the available packages??
luxury villa bali

komang November 29, 2011 at 11:20 PM  

stay updated this blog Riya, good posting :)

Post a Comment

free counters

About This Blog

My name is riya, I'm now 13 years old. I made this blog in December 2009. This blog was made with the aim of telling my experience during my stay in Bali. I'm Balinese, but when i was child, i didn't stay in Bali. And now, I live in Bali. I think Bali is very beautiful! Therefore, I made this blog so that the others who want to know about Bali can also know about Bali, though only via the Internet. I hope you enjoy reading it :)

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP